MyUFL Portal Splash Page Request
In an effort to enhance internal communication at the University of Florida, we are changing the design and the focus of the content that will be posted on MyUFL portal splash page. The MyUFL portal splash page is the screen one sees when signing on to . Currently, information is posted on a first-come basis and reservations for space are booked through December 2018. This process does not allow us to share timely and pertinent information about the university.
On November 21 the redesigned site will launch with easy-to-navigate features and intuitive links to internal information systems. The information posted on the splash page will reinforce our efforts to elevate the national and international stature of UF. Topics will be based on strategic priority, institutional impact, timeliness and relevance to faculty and staff. As part of this change, the UF Communications office will assume responsibility and oversight for splash page content.
Splash Page Topics May Include:
- Strategic initiatives – news and announcements pertaining to strategic planning, preeminence, climate survey, etc.
- Human Resources – information and important dates about benefits enrollment, wellness programs and training and development resources
- Institution-wide events and activities such as the UF Community Campaign
- Faculty national recognition
- UF in the news with links to national and international articles featuring UF faculty and research
- Policies and procedures that impact the institution
- Capital campaign and advancement updates
Splash page banners are planned eight weeks in advance. Decisions about the topics will be based on overall strategic priorities, available space and timing and will be made by a selection committee comprised of representatives from the Provost’s Office, HR, Facilities, Advancement and UF Communications. Requests to post information can be sent to . UF Communications will create banners according to branding guidelines and that are consistent with other messaging.
The Splash Page Request Form may be downloaded HERE.
If you have any questions, please contact one of the following: